Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fashion Trends: Cap Toe Shoes (English)

Hi Sweeties, today I have prepared an article about: Cap toe shoes, this trend has invaded all the runways and red carpets  for this Fall/Winter (and I bet you, all the streets, places, etc.). Toe caps are a contrast of fabric in the front of your shoe. I love this trend because you can find them in any style! Rocker, comfy, elegant, punk, sophisticated, etc.

I must confess that I didn't have a good reaction when I saw them in the dresser, bust I have seen them in some fashion bloggers and I admit: now I love this trend! What about you? Which style do you prefer? Would you buy cap toe shoes? Let your comments!!
By the way, I'm preparing a DIY post (Be patient...!!) that I'm sure you'll love!!





1.- Jimmy Choo (Animal Print)
2.- Mango
3.- Christian Louboutin (Metallic Cap toes)



4.- Balmain (Ankle boots with black bow)
5.- ZARA
6.- McQ (Ankle Boots)





7.- Bershka
8.- Repetto (Flats)
9.- Yves Saint Laurent (Gray Pumps)





10.- Versace
11.- Miu Miu (Shiny Pumps)
12.- ZARA (Camel/Black)




Did you like my post? Which style Do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment