Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fashion Trends: Embellished Shoulders

(Versión en español más abajo)

Hi Girls!! I really sorry because I haven't written! but I had a travel and you know... I lost time preparing everything.

Do you remember that in 80's our mom's used to dress the shoulder pads? well.... surprise! Has come back BUT in an stilized and elegant way, I suggest you that if you want to use an strong or embellished shoulder try to mix with simple pieces if you don't want to look like a Christmas Tree! Remember that you can look as elegant, casual or formal as you want choosing the correct combination.

By the way... while I was thinking about this post I get some inspiration for my next DIY post! Wait it...










What do you think about this trend? Do you like it? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment