Saturday, November 12, 2011

METRENDMORPHOSIS: From Informal to Casual (English)

If you still don't know how to use the basic clothes presented in my first post I have created 2 different outfits using 3 items (Jeans, Basic Shirt and Nude Pumps), it's very easy to turn your outfit, interchanging and adding some accesories I will be presenting this section that I have called: "Metrendmorphosis" (It was my main inspiration for the blog name).

What do you think? Has this post inspire you? Do you have doubts about other basic clothes? Let me know and I will prepare more outfits for you! Have a nice day and don't forget to leave me your comments :D


INFORMAL LOOK



Jeans: DSquared2
Basic Shirt: Ann Demeulemeester
Flats: ZARA
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent



CASUAL LOOK






I have added:

Nude Pumps: Yves Saint Laurent
Leather Jacket: Carven

2 comments:

  1. la chamarra y zapatillas le dan un toque padrisimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, darle un giro a nuestros Looks es mas fácil de lo que a veces pensamos :)

    ReplyDelete