Monday, December 19, 2011

My Color Block outfit!

Hi girls! sorry because I hadn't written... but you know my last days working are hard, I need to finish all before take vacations (So excited for that!!)

I didn't want to start week without publish something in my blog, so I decided to share with you this outfit that I wore yesterday... the weather was incredible, a beautiful sunny day during winter that inspired me to add the touch of color (I have had this belt during weeks and didn't find ways to wear it), I hope you enjoy it!

By the way sorry for quality of pictures but I don't have a good camera (You know... I almost never post my outfits, but I will try to do it as frequent as I can -if you don't mind the quality of my pictures!!-)

Kisses ladies, Hope you have a beautiful week ;)

Remember that you can Follow me on Facebook













Remember to leave a comment, I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment